Webinar: A better way to collect travel time
Are you spending time driving up and down corridors for small, inaccurate data sets? Are you trying to deploy difficult to use technologies and then manually processing the data?
We know transportation professionals need quick and reliable traffic data. That’s why we built the industry’s fastest and easiest way to request, deliver, and analyze travel time. DataLink allows you to have all of your traffic data securely in one place. With over 1000 customers in 50 countries, Miovision traffic data technology has counted over 3 Billion vehicles around the world.
Join our webinar to learn about the next step in traffic data.
In this webinar we cover:
- How you can increase the efficiency and accuracy of your travel time data
- Choosing when to use match rate or capture rate
- What you can do with MAC address data
- Meeting FHWA requirements
- DataLink and the benefits of an end-to-end traffic data platform
- The robust reporting that DataLink can provide for actionable insights
About the speaker
Director of Product Marketing
Matt Duench is Director of Product Marketing at Miovision. He works alongside product experts to help city departments and transportation professionals transform operations, and build smarter cities. He's passionate about technologies that make public infrastructure more accessible, improve traffic operations, and benefit citizens.
Time and details
Wednesday, April 11th
Don’t worry, you’ll get a calendar invite when you register.