Join Miovision at Envision 2020
Traffic management was once primarily focused on the art of keeping vehicles moving. As urbanization increases and cities grow, traffic managers are being asked to expand their efforts to keep all people and goods moving. That means traffic teams have to find a way to move cars, trucks, pedestrians, cyclists, e-Scooters – and more – while keeping everyone safe. To succeed, traffic teams need new techniques and tools.
That’s why on February 26 at 1 pm EST, Miovision will present Envision 2020 – a live-streamed event that is an exploration of the latest technologies and techniques for managing multimodal traffic.
- Supporting an industry in need of data that includes vulnerable road users
- Building cities in the age of micromobility
- The road to Vision Zero and the new technologies that will get us there
- Learn how cities are leveraging new innovative solutions to solve problems in their city
Why should I come?
- Learn how other traffic professionals are leveraging new innovative solutions to solve problems in their city
- Quickly get up to speed on 2020 industry trends and hot topics
- You will be the first to see what products Miovision is launching at the event
We'll be going live in...
Complete the form to register for the livestream.
You'll be notified when we go live.