Chris Hutchison and Scott Presslak from TERRA Engineering discuss how they have revolutionized the way they collect data for their transportation engineering projects and place high importance on collecting bike and pedestrian data. By also using video, TERRA is able to collect data, observe multi-modal activity and apply this additional insight into their transportation projects.
In this Webinar
Please join Chris Hutchison and Scott Presslak from TERRA Engineering along with Miovision’s Aleksandra Kulik for this webinar. The webinar will review TERRA’s experience with video data collection for a number of projects including:
- Data collection for Complete Streets Project with a focus on multi-modal classifications
- Warehouse District TIGER II Complete Streets Project in Peoria, IL
- Data collection for Downtown Chicago Hotel to improve safety of pedestrians and valet
- New High School Site Development Project
- Safe ADT Data Collection for IDOT
- Corridor Study with an Intersecting Rail Line
- Chris Hutchinson, PE, PTOE – Senior Engineer – TERRA Engineering
- Scott Presslak – Transportation Planner – TERRA Engineering
- Aleksandra Kulik – Marketing Specialist, Miovision
Download the Case Study.