Signal performance measures simplified
Identify, diagnose, and solve traffic problems
Real-time data from existing infrastructure on the actual performance of your traffic network to help you identify operational problems, reduce congestion, and improve safety.
Get complete visibility into the performance of your traffic networks through signal performance measures like Split Failures, Purdue Coordination Diagrams, and Arrivals of Red.
Automatically surface traffic inefficiencies caused by performance-related issues identified using ATSPM data.
Quantify the impact of signal timing changes by conducting before and after analyses.
Connect with existing controllers using a plug-and-play, agnostic ATSPM system that’s secure, flexible, and scalable.
Automated Traffic Signal Performance Measures
Gain visibility and improve the performance of your traffic networks using real-time and historical data.
- Track corridor level efficiency using Congestion Scans, Time Space Diagrams, and Point-to-Point Travel Time visualizations
- Drill into individual intersection performance with metrics like Arrivals on Red, Purdue Coordination Diagrams, and Split Failures
- Conduct detailed analyses with up to 16 ATSPMs available in TrafficLink
Download our eBook
Get ahead of citizen complaints.
Using ATSPM data, inefficient operations are automatically flagged so that you can take action
- Surface phase termination issues to help improve major arterial progression against minor movements
- Promote equitable green time among competing movements using green split recommendations
- Improve progressive flow of platoons by being alerted to poor coordination
An open laptop screen displaying the Intersection Health user interface with a list of traffic inefficiencies flagged by the system and a map view with red markers that show where each inefficiency is located within the network.
Secure funding using before and after analysis
Track intersection and corridor performance over time to ensure efficiency.
- Quantify the impact of signal timing changes using before and after analysis
- Set up multiple dashboards for insight on different time of day plans
- Monitor intersection performance so you know you’re making the most impactful changes for your citizens
A tablet screen displaying the Report Card user interface that shows a table view of all of the connected intersections within a network and the Arrivals on Green, the average time of Minor Street Delay, total Alert Count, total Approach Volume, and total Spilt Failure Count for each intersection and each row of the table also includes a current, baseline, and percentage difference for each metric. The top of the user interface has configuration options for primary and baseline (historical) data sets.
Plug and play insights
- Access high-resolution data from existing traffic controllers without the need to standup dedicated servers
- Communicate between field devices and Miovision’s cloud using a secure TLS and client certificates that ensure authenticity and confidentiality
- Get regular updates through the cloud to ensure you have the latest features and functionality
A tablet device screen displaying the "Insights" user interface with images and descriptions of some of the data visualizations available: Corridor Congestion Scan, Point-to-Point travel time metric, Approach Volumes metric, and Arrivals on Red metric.