Make better planning decisions
Field-proven, state-of-the-art video analysis technology reliably and accurately collects traffic data in all weather conditions and regions. Operations, engineering, and planning teams can create ongoing studies for turning movement counts (TMCs), volumes (ATRs) and classification – to make the right decisions at the right times.
Easily scale and customize studies
From large scale planning to level-of-service studies, having access to the data when you need it can be challenging to collect. With 'always-on' data collection, you’ll have the counts you need at your fingertips..
- Algorithms are constantly learning to improve accuracy
- Simple set up means you can get started collecting valuable data right away
High-resolution data and advanced study types
Leveraging the versatility of the Miovision TrafficLink™ hardware platform, the Continuous Counts solution enables better project planning and design with traffic studies that include:
- Turning Movement Counts (TMCs)
- ATRs with classification
- Lane-by-lane volumes
- Bicycle and pedestrian counts
Secure, 24/7 access to historical data
Easily compare week over week, month over month, or even seasonal traffic data can be accessed and shared - anytime, anywhere.
- Cloud-based software platform provides end-to-end, 24/7 visibility to intersections
- Sharing and API options enable collaboration between stakeholders and integration with other ITS systems
Explore More of the Platform
Fill out the form below and we'll have a Miovision solutions expert contact you shortly.