A data-driven approach towards Vision Zero
Red Light Runner and Pedestrian Compliance reports provide immediate insight into vehicle and pedestrian behavior to help you identify safety risks at intersections
Proactive assessment. Get ahead of collision data.
Don’t wait for accidents to happen to identify problem areas. Use Miovision Safety Analytics for ongoing insight into the high-risk areas of your network.
- 24/7 data collection on red light runners
- Ongoing insights into pedestrian behavior through compliance metrics
- Gather safety data within days, not months
Prioritization. Support network screening.
Knowing where to start can be overwhelming. Use Miovision Safety Analytics to help you prioritize projects at the high-risk intersections first..
- Use Red Light Runner and Pedestrian Compliance data to identify intersections that need countermeasures
- Compare intersection performance so you know you’re making the most impactful changes for your citizens
Measure the impact of countermeasures on citizen safety.
- Use historical reporting to quantify progress towards Vision Zero goals
- Track changes of vehicle and pedestrian compliance to prove the effectiveness of countermeasures
- Identify compliance trends throughout your network within weeks, not years
Get the full picture
- Combine quantitative metrics with observational data for further insight into road safety
- Use video recall to understand behavioral characteristics of drivers and pedestrians
- Tie situational factors into the analysis of road safety to inform targeted interventions rather than blanket approaches
- Access observational data from anywhere in the world through our easy-to-use web platform – DataLink or TrafficLink
Explore More of the Platform
Fill out the form below and we'll have a Miovision solutions expert contact you shortly.